What is your favorite insurance commercial that you have seen on television? Some of my favorites include animals. Remember the camel who walked through the office saying, “Guess what day it is?”. You all know the answer to that one… HUMP DAY!! How about the duck that was taking the yoga class? That one always made me chuckle. Let’s not forget the cute personality of the green gecko that we have all come to know through the years. Those commercials are some of the best, and they remind us that there are so many options when it comes to buying insurance.
Many of the options are online where you can bypass the agent and do all of the comparison shopping on your own. That might be a good option for you if you are tech savvy and prefer to manage your insurance needs alone. However, when you work with the insurance agents at Peck and Wood Insurance, you can rest assured that you will have a knowledgable advocate for you regarding your insurance! The following are the top 6 reasons why you should choose Peck and Wood over any online insurance:
1. Peck and Wood Insurance is an independent agency which means we have choices to help us find the right coverage for the unique needs of our clients.
2. When you call our office you will talk to a real person who knows you (or will get to know you if you are new) and truly cares about your insurance needs.
3. When you need professional insurance advice, we are just a quick phone call away with NO long wait lines or multiple automated prompts on the phone.
4. If you prefer to talk in person, our office is centrally located in downtown Anderson with parking just a few steps from the front door. We also can make an appointment to come to you if needed.
5. We do the work for you in regards to shopping for the best rates, assisting with reporting claims, and giving insurance advice.
6. We do our best to make sure you understand the details in your insurance policy such as deductibles, limits, what’s covered and not covered, etc.
When you are searching for insurance coverage there is no right or wrong answer as to whether you buy it online or through a local agent such as Peck and Wood. Deciding what is right for you is what is important. We offer personal lines of insurance as well as commercial/business lines of insurance for everyone from small business owners to large commercial contractors. We believe the advantages of purchasing insurance locally far outweigh what you get when you purchase insurance online. We are committed to the principles of service, integrity and professionalism while we provide our clients the highest quality of service along with a competitive insurance program. We are here for you! 765-644-2591
Jane Freeman is licensed in Property and Casualty Insurance at Peck and Wood Insurance.