Homeowners Insurance

Where do you call home? Whether it is your house, a condo, an apartment, or home that you rent, we have affordable insurance coverage and plans to fit your needs.

If you are a homeowner, there are many types of homeowners policies, and they each have two sections:

Section 1- Property Coverage’s and Section 2- Casualty Coverage’s.
Section 1 (Property) has four distinct coverage’s.
A=Dwelling. This is the structure in which you live.
B=Other structures. These are structures on the premises but separate from the dwelling.
C=Personal Property. This pertains to the contents inside of your dwelling.
D=Loss of Use/Indirect Consequential Loss. This applies if your property was damaged so much that it is uninhabitable, and you have to live somewhere else while your place is under repair
Homeowners insurance forms can be basic, broad, or special depending on the needs of the customer.

Section 2 (Casualty) is the liability section of your homeowners policy. It includes:

Coverage E=Personal Liability (bodily injury and property damage) This applies if another person has bodily injury or property damage due to negligence of the homeowner. The claim would be paid to the other person.
Coverage F=Medical Payments to Others This does not involve negligence. Again, this is paid to a third party.
Policies can contain additional coverage’s and endorsements. They all have exclusions and conditions. Make sure that you are fully aware of your options when purchasing a homeowners policy. Call 765-644-2591 to get a quote for your home today.